Sawa or Varai are primarily harvested in the southern region and Nashik district respectively, which is the reason we are able to procure the raw material in plenty from the auctions held by the Maharashtra Tribal Development Corporation. This enables us to effectively cater to the bulk market requirements and undertake processing of Bhagar and other allied products in abundance. Further, leveraging on our advanced machines and processing techniques we are able to offer our esteemed clients with a wide spectrum of grains and seeds.
Our assortment comprises of Samo, Samak, Samo Seeds, Moriya Seeds, Varyache Tandul, Mordhan Seeds and Bhagar. These are cooked in diverse styles across different states to prepare lip-smacking meals adding raisins or nuts for a crunchy flavor.
There has been a burgeoning demand for our range of products owing to the following qualities:
- Easy to digest
- Splendid flavor
- Low calorie content
- Offers a balanced diet
- Ideal for children and adults
- Appropriate for fasting days
- Effective substitute for rice/ sabudana
- Non-acid forming and non-mucous forming
- Helps in the rebuilding process of cells
- Rich source of vitamins, minerals, lecithin and amino acids